Safety & Liability
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- For safety and liability reasons everyone entering our facility must sign a one-time electronic waiver that requires your full name and date of birth (parents must sign for minors 18 and under). To save time we recommend doing this in advance.
- Be aware of your surroundings when using equipment. Swinging above the waist should always take place at the hitting area of the mat.
- Only one person in a studio at a time for swings sports except during formal instruction.
- Please report any accidents or equipment issues immediately.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- We recommend no more than 4 persons per simulator.
Payment & Booking
- Reservations are required; however, drop-ins are welcome, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Plan to arrive 5 to 10 minutes ahead of your booking time to check in, learn touch screen, start your game, etc.
- Late arrivals may lose their booking spot or be subject to a shorter play time in order to accommodate the next booking.
- Pace of Play is automatically enforced by the simulator software for your gameplay.
- Booking is subject to availability and we reserve the right to adjust your booking time or date as required.
- On-line booking only allows one hour maximum reservation. Please call if you require more than one hour.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds for cancellations within 4 hours of appointment.
Etiquette & Attire
- Please use language and volume appropriate for those around you.
- Please be respectful and courteous to other patrons. Profanity and disrespect will not be tolerated, we are a family-oriented venue. Persons using inappropriate language will be discreetly warned and asked to leave if the problem persists.
- Dress code is casual; however, we reserve the right to request that inappropriate clothing be changed. We have two change rooms for your convenience.
- Please make sure that you bring a clean pair of shoes, as dirty/wet outside shoes are not permitted inside the simulator studios. Metal spikes and open-toed shoes are not allowed.
(BESIDES HAVE FUN!)
- For the most accurate distance, clip the ball from the turf top instead of taking a divot.
- If you are in a time crunch, consider setting up a gimme distance for putting. The most popular gimme length is ten feet.
- Sand recovery from a deep bunker edge may require you to re-aim 90 degrees and take your medicine. Ask for help and we’ll show you how.