Safety & Liability
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- For safety and liability reasons everyone entering our facility must sign an electronic waiver that requires your full name and date of birth (parents must sign for minors 18 and under). To save time we recommend doing this in advance.
- Be aware of your surroundings when using equipment. Swinging above the waist should always take place at the hitting area of the mat.
- Only one person in a bay at a time except during formal instruction.
- Please report any accidents or equipment issues immediately.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- We recommend no more than 4 persons per simulator.
Payment & Booking
- Reservations are required; however, drop-ins are welcome, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Plan to arrive 5 to 10 minutes ahead of your booking time to check in, start your game, change shoes, etc.
- Late arrivals may lose their booking spot or be subject to a shorter play time in order to accommodate the next booking.
- Pace of Play is automatically enforced by the simulator software for your gameplay.
- Booking is subject to availability and we reserve the right to adjust your booking time or date as required.
- On-line booking only allows one hour maximum reservation. Please call if you require more than one hour.
Cancellation Policy: No refunds for cancellations within 4 hours of appointment.
Etiquette & Attire
- Please use language and volume appropriate for those around you.
- Please be respectful and courteous to other patrons. Profanity and disrespect will not be tolerated, we are a family-oriented venue. Persons using inappropriate language will be discreetly warned and asked to leave if the problem persists.
- Dress code is casual; however, we reserve the right to request that inappropriate clothing be changed. We have two change rooms for your convenience.
- Please make sure that you bring a clean pair of shoes, as dirty/wet outside shoes are not permitted inside the simulator bays. Metal spikes and open-toed shoes are not allowed.
(BESIDES HAVE FUN!)
- For the most accurate distance, clip the ball from the turf top instead of taking a divot.
- If you are in a time crunch, consider setting up a gimme distance for putting. The most popular gimme length is ten feet.
- Sand recovery from a deep bunker edge may require you to re-aim 90 degrees and take your medicine. Ask for help and we’ll show you how.